Brighton Handyman – Bathroom Services
Bathrooms should be a space of relaxation, whether you’re enjoying a nice soak after a long day or a quick shower first thing in the morning. Handyman On-Tap can service all of your bathroom and plumbing needs, from fitting a brand new bathroom or wet room to twenty-four hour emergency plumbing repair.
Is your bathroom a bit outdated? Handyman On-Tap can supply and install brand new bathrooms, toilets, sinks, and baths in an array of styles and tastes. Our team of expert carpenters, plumbers, and electrical and gas engineers work swiftly to get the job done without compromising the high quality of our workmanship.
Bathroom DIY Disaster Fix
Have you recently hired a complete cowboy, and now you’re left with a DIY disaster? Our trained and certified Brighton Handymen are here to help. We can fix any DIY job gone awry in the bathroom.
Plumbing and Toilet Replacement / Repair
Everything from unstopping a blocked toilet to repair of leaky pipes to complete toilet replacement. Plumbing is our specialty see (Plumbingontap.co.uk), we even offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repair.
These fans remove excess moisture and odour from the air, making them perfect for the bathroom as they provide a very cost effective means to keeping moisture (and hence, damp, mold, and fungi) in check. We also offer extractor fan repairs.
Tiles come in a variety of styles, colours, and material. Our Brighton handymen are highly skilled and can lay any type of tile, including ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, granite, limestone, marble, stone, slate, and glass.
Over time, the grout between tiles can become damaged, cracked, and discoloured. Our expert tilers are able to remove some or all of the grout and re-grout between the tiles for a brand new seal. Remember: broken grout poses a health concern, especially in the bathroom, as it’s the perfect place for black mould to flourish. Let Handyman On-Tap remove the threat and repair your age-worn grouting.
Application of Sealants
Unless you’ve got a confident hand, sealants can be hard to apply and even harder to finish with a professional quality look. Our tilers are experienced in removing old sealants and applying brand new polyurethane or silicone sealants around your bath, shower, and sinks. As with grouting, broken and damaged seals can lead to black mould growth, which is why it’s important to have your sealant repaired / replaced should it become damaged.
Information About Brighton
- Handyman Ontap offers Bathroom services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Handyman Ontap.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Handyman Ontap’s Bathroom service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Handyman Ontap in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Last but not least Handyman Ontap’s Bathroom services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- Bordering on the East of the City of Brighton is Lewes, Peacehaven and Burgess Hill.