Brighton Handyman – Counter Top Services
To complete your kitchen renovation project, Handyman On Tap can measure and install brand new countertops to match any style. No job is too small for our Brighton handymen. From complete kitchen refits to reapplication of sealant around the kitchen sink, we have you covered.
Is your kitchen a bit outdated? Handyman On-Tap can supply and install brand new kitchens and worktops in an array of styles and tastes. Our team of expert carpenters, plumbers, and electrical and gas engineers work swiftly to get the job done without compromising the high quality of our workmanship.
Application of Sealants
Unless you’ve got a confident hand, sealants can be hard to apply and even harder to finish with a professional quality look. Our Brighton handymen are experienced in removing old sealants and applying brand new polyurethane or silicone sealants around your sink. Broken and damaged seals can lead to black mould growth, which is why it’s important to have your sealant repaired / replaced should it become damaged.
Tap Installation and Repair
Plumbing Is one of our specialties, and we can offer repair or installation on all kitchen and countertop / sink plumbing, from taps to installation of white goods.
Repair of the wood or plastic framing around the edges of your counter-tops.
White Goods Installation
If you’ve just recently invested in a new appliance for your kitchen, we can ensure that it is installed professionally and safely. New gas cooker? DIY and gas do NOT mix. Let our GAS SAFE certified Brighton handymen properly handle the installation.
White Goods Recycling
If you’ve just invested in new appliances for your kitchen, chances are you will need to have the older models removed. We have the tools and the experience to not only move these heavy, bulky appliances, but also do so without damaging your home, and saving you damage to your back! We are able to recycle fridges, freezers, dishwashers, trash compactors, washing machines, boilers, and cookers. As many older appliances can oftentimes contain chemicals that damage the o-zone, it’s crucial that all the proper steps are taken to ensure safe disposal of the appliances.
Information About Brighton
- Handyman Ontap is proud to offer Counter Top services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- As well as Handyman Ontap, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Handyman Ontap’s Counter Top service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Handyman Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Last but not least Handyman Ontap’s Counter Top services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.