Brighton Handyman – Window Services
Windows are not for the weekend warriors of DIY, as a lot of people fail to realize that even the best windows and the best of intentions can still mean lost heat energy and cold drafts. Handyman On Tap employs professionally trained window fitters for this very reason: to give you, the homeowner, a professional quality finish that will save you money in the long run!
Handyman On Tap uses high reach poles to clean even the most awkward windows. Our poles can reach up to seven storeys high and we also clean cladding and facades as well.
Need new windows? Older windows could be costing you a fortune in lost heat. Our Brighton handymen can install any make or model window with a professional finish that will save you lots of money on your heating bill.
No matter how small the job, our Brighton handyman can repair your windows or window frames quickly and easily for everything from a simple crack in the framing on up to replacement of broken windows and locks after a burglary.
Sash Window Installation / Repair
Sash windows are a unique touch to any property but can also require the most maintenance. We offer repair, restoration, draught proofing, security locks, glazing, and new joinery as well as offering repair and maintenance of the frame, which can succumb to rot over time.
Window Lock Replacement / Installation
Window locks are a very important, though often neglected, window feature. Perhaps you’ve been the victim of a recent break in and your locks are broken and need replacing, or maybe you’re just a concerned parent who doesn’t want their children to be able to open the windows. Regardless of your window locking needs, our handyman in Brighton can install any brand of locks to give you the security you need.
How Handyman On Tap can meet your central heating needs.
You can also email us at email@example.com or Call us on
Information About Brighton
- Handyman Ontap is proud to offer Window services in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Handyman Ontap make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Handyman Ontap ‘s Window service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Handyman Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, Handyman Ontap ‘s Window services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.