07720 087 465
Brighton Handyman – Door and Lock Services
Handyman On Tap have a team of carpenters that can hang new doors, fit handles, locks and latches with a neat and tidy finish. We also complete repairs too all types of doors and locks, if your door or lock is catching and not shutting properly we are minutes away from fixing it.
Home security starts at the front door, which is why Handyman On-Tap understands the importance in that iconic barrier that separates your home from the rest of the world. Regardless if you are a private homeowner or a small business, we are able to repair or replace any of your interior or exterior doors, from the all-important front door to interior French or bi-folding closet doors. Have you been an unfortunate victim of a recent home burglary? We can help by assessing the post break-in safety of your door, lock, and frame. Our expert Brighton handymen can swiftly repair or replace your door or lock, as well as offer experienced advice for maintaining your home security.
We can fit and install a brand new door in your home. Handyman On-Tap can supply doors made of aluminum, PVCU, wood, steel, glass, or composite in a large variety of different style options, which include: French, sliding, bi-folding, and commercial secure steel. We are also experienced in handling steel heritage doors for older, historic homes.
our team of experienced Brighton handymen (click here to find out why you should choose us!) can repair your existing doors, from preventing squeaking and sticking to repairing a door after you’ve fallen victim to burglary. Often times, repairing the existing door can save a home owner a large amount of money over fully replacing the door, and we can send out one of our team of trained staff to assess your door(s), the lock, handle, and the frame to determine whether or not the existing door could simply be repaired rather than replaced. If your door is worn from age and weather or has suffered damage, door repair may be the more viable (and less expensive!) option. Need gate repair services?
Regardless if you need a brand new lock installed or your existing home locks repaired or adjusted, we are able to help. Lock repair and replacement is especially crucial following a home burglary, which may require the entire replacement of the locking mechanism or, if the lock is damaged but functional, we can re-key the lock and cut new keys. NOTE: Handyman On-Tap does NOT provide locksmith services! But we are here to help and do have a sister company that specialize in locksmiths who we call upon should we need them.
Information About Brighton
- Handyman Ontap is proud to offer Door and Lock services in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Handyman Ontap make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Handyman Ontap’s Door and Lock service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Handyman Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, Handyman Ontap’s Door and Lock services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.