07720 087 465
Brighton Handyman – Tiling Services
Bathrooms, shower cubical, wet rooms, kitchen back splash, repairs, replacement or new tiling. Handyman On-Tap employs fully qualified tilers in order to bring the best in quality to our clients. We supply a wide variety of tiles made from the finest materials: ceramic, porcelain, marble, stone, and more. Our professional tilers are some of the best in the business, and will provide a top quality service, from the initial quote to the final clean up.
Whether you are looking for brand new tiles in your kitchen or bathroom or perhaps a new wet room, look no further than our Brighton handymen.
Tiles come in a variety of styles, colours, and material. Our tilers are highly skilled and can lay any type of tile, including ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, granite, limestone, marble, stone, slate, and glass.
Under Tile Heating Installation
A popular choice for bathrooms, under tile heating is a great way to both take the winter chill out of a tile floor and help heat the room itself. The heating cables themselves are easy to install and will not elevate the floor too much.
Wet Room Installation
A wet room is a room that is entirely waterproofed so as to allow the entire space to act as a shower area. Our Brighton handymen can custom fit a brand new wet room to suit the size of your bathroom with a bespoke, tiled finish.
Over time, the grout between tiles can become damaged, cracked, and discoloured. Our expert tilers are able to remove some or all of the grout and re-grout between the tiles for a brand new seal. Remember: broken grout poses a health concern, especially in the bathroom, as it’s the perfect place for black mould to flourish. Let Handyman On-Tap remove the threat and repair your age-worn grouting. Most leaks reported from the bathroom or shower going into rooms or flats below are often due to grouting issues or silicone sealant.
Application of Sealants
Unless you’ve got a confident hand, sealants can be hard to apply and even harder to finish with a professional quality look. Our handymen in Brighton are experienced in removing old sealants and applying brand new polyurethane or silicone sealants around your bath, shower, and sinks. As with grouting, broken and damaged seals can lead to black mould growth, which is why it’s important to have your sealant repaired / replaced should it become damaged. Most leaks reported in the lettings industry from a bathroom as caused by issues with the sealent.
Information About Brighton
- Handyman Ontap offers Tiling services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- A variety of businesses including Handyman Ontap make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Blightey & Brighthelmstone are still frequently used nicknames.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Handyman Ontap’s Tiling service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Handyman Ontap in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Woodingdean, Westdene, Withdean and West Blatchington.
- Last but not least Handyman Ontap’s Tiling services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is within the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- To the West, the City of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Shoreham, Southwick, Littlehampton, Sompting, Lancing and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.